EASport
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Our gun is the ball.

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare
Conectare
Utilizator:
Parola:
Conectare automată: 
:: Mi-am uitat parola
Cine este conectat?
În total sunt 2 utilizatori conectați: 0 Înregistrați, 0 Invizibil și 2 Vizitatori

Nici unul

Recordul de utilizatori conectați a fost de 42, Mar Aug 29, 2023 7:34 pm
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Top postatori
Prototype
Story. ( By me. ) I_vote_lcapStory. ( By me. ) I_voting_barStory. ( By me. ) I_vote_rcap 
markki
Story. ( By me. ) I_vote_lcapStory. ( By me. ) I_voting_barStory. ( By me. ) I_vote_rcap 
casy 43
fmali
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Story. ( By me. )

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
fmali
Admin
fmali

Numarul mesajelor : 17
Data de inscriere : 07/04/2009
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Satu-Mare

Story. ( By me. ) Empty
MesajSubiect: Story. ( By me. )   Story. ( By me. ) EmptyMar Mai 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Mbun... Am fost cam inactiv in ultima vreme. Iata aici o poveste scrisa de mine. Pe engleza desigur. lol!

CHAPTER 1.
I was born as a rich son of a Duke, Duke of Poenary.
I had 2 brothers and one sister.
My brothers' name were:Gyram and Darrick.
My sisters name was:Alleria.
I was the 1st born, My dad seemed to like me and Gyram more then he liked Darrick and Alleria. Whilst my mother Liked Darrick and Alleria more, and less me and Gyram.
My parents were arguing every night. Nobody liked it, but we didn't want to talk to them, which would have ended up in arguing even more.
It continued so until i reached the age of 18, Gyram was then 16, Darrick 17, and Alleria 15. It was my Birthday, feb. 1st, My parents, for the 1st teim, were not arguing over anything, it seemed like a shining new future was awaiting me and my family. But on that faithful night, when it was aprox. 00:00 my Father suddenly woke up Me and Gyram, he told us to get dresses and follow him, we left the Castle and went straight North, through the entire, cold, hope stealing night until we reached the castle of by Father's Brother. They didn't told us what was going on, me and Gyram were asking ourselves questions, all about what could have been the reason for this to happen, ''What in Gods name is going on here..''
We spent the next 2 days there, still knowing nothing what happened, our Father kept telling us ''Boys.. don't worry, everything is going to be okay..''.

CHAPTER 2.
After 2 days of staying at the Castle, a messenger arrived bringing a sealed letter from the Turkish Emperor, me and my brother, Gyram, overheard our Father reading it, it was about us.. a trade..
We couldn't believe what we heard, we were to be sent as slaves, to the Turkish emperor, in exchange of the Castles, and all who are in it, safety.
We cried out in front of our father, begging him to let us stay, asking him why, so much questions, so much questions..which were left unanswered.
He ordered the guards to bring us to the dungeon, i told Gyram ''Brother..That is not our Father, our Father would never do such a thing.''.
One day later, 2000 Turkish soldiers arrived at the Castle, we were tied up, and put on horses, we were looking back at what happened, our Father was slain, the Kingdom burned, the Villages hanged.. we could only watch, and cry...

CHAPTER 3.

2 weeks of traveling we arrived at the borders of Turkey, a giant desert, filled with unknown and dangerous creatures. Me and my Brother were not prepeared for the desolate wasteland. Later, that evening our camp was attacked by Horse-Men, we were not aware of their Races name, however we used that chance to escape, we were running, for 2 days.
We thought we were safe, but suddenly, we were found by the Turkish force who were leading us to the Turkish empire, they won the battle, and we were captured, yet again. Leading us further through the wasteland, they made camp, we were close to the Turkish Empire.
Me and my brother were talking, when 2 young girls, our age fitting, happened to start looking at us and smiling shyly, finally something good happened to us, we went out, my brother on one side, i on the other, the girl's name that was with me was Ajsha. She was very beautiful, i spent the night over at her tent, I was thinking of my former girlfriend, back in Transylvania.. what would she think if she saw me with Ajsha, but then i forgot about her, and slowly, i fell asleep, with the beautiful body of Ajsha, next to me, to keep me company. I didn't expect that i was going to be woken up, with an Axe next to my head, the Father of Ajsha was holding it next to me, he was about to Execute me, Ajsha was crying her eyes out, when suddenly the Commander-General of the small force, saw him and threw a dagger at his chest, making him fall on the ground, he said to him ''You mindless idiot, Sultan Mehmed the II wants him and the other one, Alive.'' Ajsha thanked the Commander-General, and ran directly to me, taking me into her warm, welcoming, arms..

CHAPTER 4.

The next day we arrived at the Sultans palace, we met him in person, just me and my brother. He was a small, Funny looking, man with a white, long beard. He welcomed us warmly. We didn't expect that we were going to feast with him, every night, be trained by his most loyal servants, Be given the most expensive satin cloth, available in the Empire. Things looked pretty good for me and my brother. One day, the Father of Ajsha, i still remembered his face, the face of the man of who i almost lost my life to, came to the palace, telling me, and the Sultan, that Ajsha..is pregnant. I was a bit shocked, i didn't expect for it to happen so fast.. to know that, i will soon be a dad. I finally saw her again, her beautiful smile brought a warm welcoming feeling to me..the Sultan gave me and Ajsha a special room, it was large, beautiful, and had very expensive furniture. After the period of pregnancy, i looked at my child, it had it's mother's eyes.. My son was called Achmed

CHAPTER 5.

The sultan told me he was teaching me the ways teaching me, and my brother, the ways of a true warrior because me and my brother were going to be the new Commanders of the Turkish army. He saw great potential in me especially. I didn't like that, but i had to serve him, or i would find my self hanged. Several years later, i was ordered to take back the Castle of my father, it was taken by the Hungarian King.
The fat fool didn't fortify the Castle well, I took it over with only a small force, and i fortified it well, garrisoned the men, and ordered the peasants to build up the Economy, as the Turkish army, would hear of this, and send all their forces at me, soon..

CHAPTER 6.

I was briefing my Generals on what to do. We couldn't have let ourselves loose this fight, it would determent our future. The attack began, 5000 versus 20 0000. We fought well, holding our ground, letting the Turks take any part of the castle and the outlying borders, and making sure they payed a high price for it. After 4 days of fighting, We defeated them.
1000 of us left.. more than 500 wounded, and 3500 dead. 2 weeks later, when reinforcements of the Turks arrived, they could not believe what they saw, 20 000 Turkish soldiers, impaled on spikes, in front of the Castle. No Turkish soldier, would ever go near that Grave yard of dead and dying men, ever again.

CHAPTER 7.

After the attack, we heard that my brother, Gyram, was coming to get me.. he was not ordered by the Turkish Sultan, but he came by himself, took his forced, and marched onwards, the only way for me to escape was to build a bridge, into my homeland, Transylvania. I received help from a nearby Werewolf clan, who assisted me in defending the Castle, while my workers were building the bridge. When it was finally done, i crossed back to my Home country, Transylvania, only to find my self surrounded by 3 enemy Warlords. Who were a dangerous Threat.

CHAPTER 8.

With what forces were left, i ordered 2 of my most trusted Generals, to attack the 2 outlying castles, leaving the 3rd and closest one, The castle of my father, Poenary, for myself. I split the forced in 3, 400 to each of my generals, and 200 to me. They both captured the castles successfully, i ordered for my wife, who came with me on my long journey to Transylvania, to come to castle Poenary. When i heard the news later, i was shocked. A messenger came, saying that the camp, where my Wife was, was taken over, by Gyram and his forces, they found the dead body of my wife there too. Beaten, beset by the remaining forces of the Lords which i have killed to gain the 3 Castles, i was saved, by one man, Keever. I joined his Alliance, the <League of Knights>. From that day, i swore i would not rest until i murdered Gyram, with my own, bare, hands.

THE END!

PS: Scirsa in 1 ora juma`
Sus In jos
fmali
Admin
fmali

Numarul mesajelor : 17
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Satu-Mare

Story. ( By me. ) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Story. ( By me. )   Story. ( By me. ) EmptyMar Mai 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Bon Appétit! lol! lol! lol!
Sus In jos
Prototype
Admin
Prototype

Numarul mesajelor : 173
Data de inscriere : 08/11/2008
Varsta : 27
Localizare : In spatele tau

Story. ( By me. ) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Story. ( By me. )   Story. ( By me. ) EmptyMar Mai 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Bv tot asa
Sus In jos
https://easport-forum.1forum.biz
markki
Admin
markki

Numarul mesajelor : 35
Varsta : 27
Localizare : MAREA MEDITERANA

Story. ( By me. ) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Story. ( By me. )   Story. ( By me. ) EmptyMar Iun 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Tare, tot asa.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Story. ( By me. ) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Story. ( By me. )   Story. ( By me. ) Empty

Sus In jos

Story. ( By me. )
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
EASport :: La Cafenea :: Stiri-
Mergi direct la: